Why Estes Chooses BioHeat
With all the recent media buzz about carbon footprint and green energy, Estes Oil & Propane has stepped up leading the way in Southern Maine providing the most affordable green energy for our customers.
What is Bio Heat?
Bio Heat is a blend of heating oil and recycled Bio Diesel combined at different percentages up to a 20% Blend (B20). This unique green energy can b
e used in existing homes heated by oil with NO UPGRADE needed to your existing oil-fired heating system. Estes Oil & Propane is proud to be at the forefront of delivering B20 helping our customers decrease their carbon footprint by 20%!
What makes Bio Heat such a Unique Green Energy?
B20 Bio Heat is affordable and more eco-friendly (and wallet friendly) than most clean green energy upgrade costs to existing homes. The best part of all, you can start making the change to a greener home TODAY!
Still not convinced, check out these
additional benefits of Bio Heat….
- Produces a cleaner environment for our children and families
- Makes a positive difference in our community
- Supports local farms and economy in New England
- Minimize your carbon footprint and sea-level impact
- Burns more cleanly helping your system operate at peak efficiency
- Get the same satisfying heat in your home at the same price point
Call us today to make the switch to a more greener future! (207) 363-4172