Tips for Winter
January 5, 2024
Tips for Ensuring Your Safety and Comfort During Winters
To ensure a safe and timely delivery of fuel or emergency service, kindly consider the following tips:
- Keep your driveway clear and salted with a minimum width of 10 feet to enable our trucks to maneuver safely.
- Ensure that there’s a clear path to and around your oil fill pipe so that our drivers can make your fuel delivery without any hindrances.
- Clear and salt your walkways to ensure that our drivers can access your home safely.
- Check that your heating equipment’s venting systems are free from snow and ice, and that your CO detector batteries are functional.
- We highly recommend requesting a full tank during every delivery to prevent condensation buildup that can damage the tank’s integrity and lower your energy system’s efficiency.
If you need to sign up for Automatic Fuel Delivery do not hesitate to give us a call at (207) 363-4172