Buying a Home with Oil Heat
November 5, 2020
With the housing market booming; and many newcomers to the Northeast Region many are finding them asking “What about this Oil heat”
What you need to know?
- Oil Heat is clean. Many people do not realize how oil heat has changed since the mid- 20th Today’s oil heat is 95% cleaner than in 1970
- Oil Heat is Safe. Oil does not burn in it’s liquid –state, meaning there is no safer way to heat your home
- Oil Heat Equipment Last Longer. The average lifespan of and oil boiler or furnace is 30 year, meaning you are sure to pay back your investment before you need a new one.
- Oil Heat is effective. Heating Oil burns 300 degrees hotter than natural gas. This means your oil heating equipment is that much more powerful than those with natural gas.
- Today Heating Oil is made in the USA. As our industry shifts to an even cleaning BioBlended Heating Oil known as BioHeat; heating oil can now be provide 100% in the USA.